Our 3D Ultrasound & 4D Ultrasound Facility
4D Mommies offers expectant parents an experience of a lifetime: Seeing your unborn baby in live 3D Ultrasound and 4D Ultrasound motion. Our 3D ultrasound Studio offers you a comfortable atmosphere to bring your loved ones to share as you witness first stretches, yawns and smiles on our 55” screen TV. We use the same, safe ultrasound machines and techniques as your doctor’s office, and our highly trained technicians can even determine your baby’s gender around 15 weeks or record your baby’s heartbeat into a cuddly animal keepsake to cherish forever.
The Differences with 2D Ultrasound, 3D Ultrasound & 4D ultrasound
2D ultrasound is the standard black and white ultrasound image you will typically receive at your doctor’s appointment. 3D ultrasound images show much more detail of the baby’s facial features. 4D ultrasound shows the movement in the womb of your baby.
We are located in Birmingham!
Our Mountain Brook, Alabama office is located in Office park right off of 280, and is open Mondays, and Thursday-Saturday by appointments.
Mobile 3D Ultrasound Weekends!
4D Mommies also packs up with our portable 3D/4D machine to travel to various cities for our mobile weekends. There, we perform early gender determinations as well as 3D/4D ultrasounds in our portable tent. Join us for our 4D Mommies Mobile Weekends in Tuscaloosa at the Baby talk store, and Huntsville at Sweet Roots Photography. Follow us on Facebook for new cities as we add them.
New Online Scheduling!
For your convenience, scheduling we have several means of scheduling your appointment. Schedule online through our appointment request form by sending us your desired time, day and location and receive a reply via email to schedule your appointment. We can be contacted via call or text at 205-326-BABY; or simply message us through Facebook to book your appointment for the moments you’ll never forget.
Why Choose 4D Mommies Ultrasound for your 3D/4D Ultrasound?
We know you have a choice when it comes to choosing a 3D ultrasound / 4D ultrasound provider. There are several reasons why expectant mothers and medical professionals can place their trust in 4D Mommies Ultrasound.
- We employ ARDMS and Registry eligible sonographers
- 4D Mommies Ultrasound has protocol in place in the event of an emergency, whereby the client’s physician will be contacted and notified of the concern.
- 4D Mommies Ultrasound utilizes state of the art equipment from GE.
- Our equipment is fully serviced with routine preventative maintenance checks and medical device reporting.
- Over 100 Doctors and Midwives refer patients to 4D Mommies Ultrasound
- 35%-40% of our business comes from Customer Referrals
- Our facilities have a spa like atmosphere and includes a large viewing screen.
- Family and friends, including children are welcome and encouraged to attend all sessions
- We are a company made up of professional women and men committed to offering exceptional customer service.
We have shown Birmingham mommies their sweet babies faces since 2011.
Ready for your appointment for your 3D / 4D ultrasound?
Give us a call or text at (205) 326-BABY (2229)
3D and 4D Ultrasound Has Been Seen In the Following